An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: graphic render fail
This could be because of 2 reasons.
1. that the drivers installed are the incorrect drivers for that particular camera
2. You can disable Windows Live Messenger it seems to be interefering or conflicting with the web cam somehow.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first u check in device manager is ur wifi device detect or not, if detect , wht its shows, the yellow mark there ? if mark means u have right onto that then update driver, then install correct driver, if u knew how to install a driver,
if ur wifi card cant detect then u have open back cover see there is 2 screws open that and take out the connection onto wifi card,
and clean the golden lining ,, the slot use rubber to clean that, then fix it back and on ur laptop
You've got graphic rendering problem bcos, the webcam drivers installed in your laptop don't work correctly. ie) the driver installed forces your webcam to take a snapshot at a resolution that is not supported by the webcam hardware...So, tell me ur laptop model number and I'll let u know abt the drivers....