To remove the "Amazon toolbar" from your Windows 7 or Vista, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Start button, then click Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program or Programs and Features
- In the list of applications select Amazon Browser Bar or Amazon 1Button App and click "uninstall"
If you're running on Windows 8 then follow these steps:
- Right-click in the lower-left corner of your screen, then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program or Programs and Features.
- In the list of applications select Amazon 1Button App and cilck "uninstall"
This is public information that i found, maybe it will help: https://www.youtube.com/user/distromatic/playlists
This will remove Amazon toolbar from your system.
Hope this helps :)