Question about Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker Car Kit
Hi I have tried everything that i can...i have turned on the bluetooth on the phone and made it visible it does recognise the bluetooth and I have saved this.
I have reset the phone and tried this.
I have reset and tried from the start on the blueant.
It's as though the blueant can't see the phone.
Try following the below instructions, if you haven't already tried them..
First Time Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
When you turn ON your Supertooth Light for the first time, it will automatically go into Pairing mode ready to be found by devices in Bluetooth searches. This will be the case until you have successfully paired a phone. If you have already paired a
phone, please go to the next section.
1. Power ON your Supertooth Light. The Bluetooth Indicator (3) will turn a blinking
red/blue, The kit is now in pairing mode.
2. Go to Point 3 in the next section, “Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile phone”
Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
Pair the SUPERTOOTH LIGHT to your Bluetooth mobile phone to create a “Pairing”
link, or audio connection between the two. This has to be only done once when first connecting each new phone.
1. From OFF, Press and Hold the Accept Button (1).
2. While holding the Accept Button (1), switch the kit on (Press-and-release the
Microphone Shaft (5)).
3. The Bluetooth Indicator (3) will turn a blinking red/blue, when you see
this, release the Accept Button (1). The kit is now in pairing mode.
4. While the kit is in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Turn on the Bluetooth function then execute a Bluetooth search, or discover. (See your phone’s manual for specific instructions.)
5. When the phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices, select ST LIGHT.
6. When the phone asks for the password, enter 0000 and press Ok.
7. Set the ST LIGHT as a trusted/authorized device, if this is option in your phone.
Important Note: The kit is now paired. Most phones automatically connect to the
kit after pairing. With some phones you need to connect manually after pairing.
Go back to Bluetooth > Paired devices > highlight ST LIGHT > press
Options > then press Connect.
When connected you may see the Bluetooth Symbol on your phone change
slightly, either inverting in color or changing to a headset or car symbol. The kit
is now ready to use.
Repeat steps 1 -7 above for each new phone you want to use with the
This was copied from the user manual, which you may or may not have already.. Here's a link to a .pdf file of the manual which you can also save to your computer:
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
I finally managed to get my i910 Omnia to work by using the teeny weeny on screen keyboard instead of the Samsung keyboard. If you can see the password characters as you type them in just know it isn't working. The characters have to appear as **** then you know you're making headway.
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2011 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Apr 17, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Apr 03, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Feb 22, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Dec 28, 2009 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Jul 27, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
Jun 11, 2009 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Feb 28, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
3,025 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: