- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hai, Are u installed any sound driver for your pc.Try to install the sound driver with the motherboard cd that came along with a new pc.First put the cd on the cd rom and automatically install all the required drivers.It will work deffenitely.
do you have the CD utility of your Compaq Presario? if you have it, insert it into a CDrom install the audio driver. your CD utility labeled as the name of your motherboard, if your audio is built in thats it your needed. but if its not, the CD labeled what ever the name of the sound-card is, which inserted unto your motherboard. just install the audio driver of that sound card and it will on.
Three things you can do:
1) Change your configuration back to what it was when the PC was new. Then reinitialize the PC and change it back to the desired configuration.
2) Purchase a "retail" copy of whatever OS you want to install. Do not buy an upgrade version, as this might not work without having an os installed before installation.
3) Buy a new PC. Not much of a fix for your PC, but this option can save a lot of time and hassle.