Question about Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit Wireless Headset
I have a problem pairing the HTC touch to Parrot CK3100, the passcode 1234 is not working, could you please advice
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Parrot device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’, but try '1234' again if that doesn't work
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
All the above worked on all three of my phones so I really think that is the general way to go about installation as it worked on Nokia, HTC, and Samsung slight variations but overall same processes!!! Thanx
Posted on May 21, 2013
How do i enter a new password
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2013 | Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Handsfree...
Jan 21, 2012 | Parrot SA Parrot Ck3100 Lcd Handsfree...
Mar 16, 2011 | Parrot CAR PAICK3300 GPS Receiver
Feb 02, 2011 | Parrot Hands-Free Car Kit with LCD Display...
Apr 20, 2008 | Parrot CK3300 GPS Receiver
Mar 11, 2008 | Cell Phones
Oct 24, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Jan 30, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
1,037 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!