Question about Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video PCI Capture Card (683728017118)
Problem device is Matshita
DVD-RAM UJ-851S. it disappeared from 'My Computer'. does not autoplay
either. tried to update driver in Device Manager but came up with Code
39 and said that i already had the updated drivers for this device.
i have an HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop running on Vista.
Posted by rahilaaz on Aug 25, 2008
Here's the fix
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
4. On the File menu, click Export.
5. In the File name box, type savedkey, and then click Save.
6. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type UpperFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
Note If this data type is missing, go to Method 2.
7. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type LowerFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
8. Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Posted on May 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 26, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-N365E/B Notebook
Oct 16, 2009 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Jun 14, 2009 | HP (350208-001) CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo)...
Apr 09, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6326us Laptop
Feb 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: