Question about Televison & Video
Stereo Sap keeps coming up on our screen - no volume - we had 2 channels in the beginning that stated that and now we have more and more channels with "Stereo Sap" what does that mean? what can I do to get those channels back?
SAP stands for secondary audio program. It can be used to broadcast another audio soundtrack, like spanish etc. Look on the remote for an audio button and try that. You can look in the menu if that doesn't work. If you find it, make sure it is off. If you can't find it post this problem again with the brand name and model number of your tv. I will try to find the solution.
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Apr 22, 2010 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Feb 22, 2010 | Panasonic PT-50LC14 50" Rear Projection...
Aug 28, 2009 | GRY Viore RPT50V24DHD 50" HDTV DLP TV
Jun 21, 2009 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television
Sep 10, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-45607 45" Rear Projection...
Nov 18, 2007 | Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2017 | Hisense Televison & Video
224 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!