Troubleshooting listed on the Toshiba website:
The TOSHIBA Web Camera Application provides you with convenient operations and easy access to:
- Preview the video that the Web camera is currently capturing, at the same time
- Support 2D mode, Shutter Glasses 3D mode and Red-Cyan Glasses 3D mode
- Capture still images
- Record videos
If this utility or feature is not installed on your computer, you can verify if it is available for your specific model under "Downloads" on the TOSHIBA support web site (support.toshiba.com
). Not all utilities are available for every model and operating system. When installing any utilities, install the TOSHIBA Value Added Package first.
To open the Web Cam:
- Click the Start menu. On Windows 8, go to the Start screen.
- Enter "Camera" into the search field. On Windows 8, type "Camera" while viewing the Start screen.
- Click "Web Camera Application" in the search results.
- The Web Cam will open and live video from the camera will be displayed.
- When you place your cursor over the web cam video window a row of icons appear at the bottom.
Link to the Toshiba webpage referenced from above: