Everytime i click on a new app, or maybe im just scrolling through my songs and it just goes black and goes to the home screen! ive already been through one with the same problem, so i returned it, but this one does the same thing!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should have a notice on the home screen that says USB connection, click on that and you should then have 3 options, change the current option from charge only to MTP to transfer files. If you have no options on your home screen then you will need to open all apps and scroll to your settings app, open that and scroll to the storage option and choose USB connection and make the MTP your choice. If you are unable to find the option as described above then you have to turn on USB Debugging by going into settings, scroll to the bottom tab " about phone" click on software tab and find build number , click on that about 10 times and you should see a message that says you are ? 4,3,2,1, away from developer, and when the message goes away, press the back button and you should have a new option under settings which is entitled "developer options" click that and select USB debugging and a message will pop up to confirm, press OK and now you should be able to transfer files or have option on the home screen to change your selection to MTP from charge only.
1. Open your iphone and go to settings.
2. From there go to General.
3. After General scroll down and you should see a button called Accessibility, click it (if you don't have that update your phone)
4. Then look at the very bottom and click on triple click home.
5. Finally just click White/Black
Then go to your home-screen and triple click! This works with your pictures and apps.
If you don't like this just repeat steps 1-4 and instead of clicking White/Black, click whichever you think you'd like the most.
try this: (A complete guide on how to block/unblock a number)
1. From the home screen, press Menu.
2. Scroll to Settings, then press Select.
3. Scroll to Applications, then press Select.
4. Scroll to Call, then press Select.
5. Scroll to All calls, then press Select.
6. Scroll to Auto reject, then press Select.
7. Press Options.
8. Scroll to Create, then press Select.
9. Press OK.
10. Scroll to the required option (e.g. Contact list), then press Select.
11. Scroll to the required number, then press OK.
12. Press Options.
13. Scroll to Save, then press Select.
14. The number has now been blocked. Click Next to continue.
15. To unblock a number scroll to the required number, then press OK.
16. Press Options.
17. Scroll to Save, then press Select.
18. The number has now been unblocked.
You may reset or restore your iPod for a try, this can fix many general iPod problems. Or you may take a look at this iPod FAQ, it's informative. http://www.mac-dvd.com/ipod-tips-and-ipod-faq.html If it doesn't work, you can contact Apple technical support for help.
hi, Download Some Sample Java Games For Your Sciphone
Step-by-Step installation of Java games onto your Sciphone :
1. Download one of the zipped .jar files on to your PC. 2. Connect a USB cable to the PC 3. Under My Computer find new removable disc (most likely will be E:) 4. Double-click on the disc icon -> it should open a window.-> setup a new folder :\java 5. Directly drag-and-drop one of the unzipped .jar files, like tanke.jar in the java folder. 6. Disconnect the USB cable - turn ON Sciphone i68+ Console - in the file manager- find the java folder - open it - select the tanke.jar - click the option and choiced the setup - click ok till finish. 7. After install complete,go to the home page, click the java icon on the home page, choiced the java file that already be installed, run it. 8, enjoy the game.
Have you tried reseting your iPod? That worked for mine. Just hold the home button and the one on top for like 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, maybe you'll have to restore your iPod. To restore it go to the iPod tab on your iTunes and click "restore", but it might take like an hour or so. Hope this helps
A few questions to get a better idea of what this might be:
1) Are there any applications that open successfully?
2) Which keys/buttons are you pressing to enter these apps?
3) Have you been experiencing any issues with the keyboard (incorrect key sequences or letters, etc.)?
Please respond to the above and we'll dive a little deeper into what's going on here.