Question about LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Every time we log on to Leapfrog Connect, it erases all of the bitz (points earned) from my son's Didj, and doesn't add them to his online total, either. They just disappear....
I know it's a new item, but any thoughts?
SOURCE: My son's leapfrog didj will
This happened with the first Didj we bought. Struggled to open the battery case with the stupid recommended dime. [Use a screwdriver instead - better able to push down the lever inside the case.] The 1st Didj never turned on. Totally dead. Exchanged it. The second Didj was easier to open compartment to install batteries and turned on immediately. Reommend you take it back.
Posted on May 04, 2009
You have to keep clicking the arrow underneath the message. Each time your child plays, you earn 60 tokens or whatever. You have to click through all of those messages until you can play. It's confusing, because all of the messages or the same, but keep clicking that right arrow and eventually you'll be done!
Posted on Nov 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Follow these steps To reset the Didj to factory settings and solve your problem:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R"
(on a Mac "Command + Shift + R").
This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate the profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Get your parents to sign into the parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.
Mar 04, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Oct 24, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Jan 19, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 18, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 16, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Jan 07, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Dec 27, 2008 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Dec 26, 2008 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Gaming System
426 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: