My remote works well ONLY when right side up. When I turn it sideways, for example-to play MarioKart among other games, the remote will not respond to the commands. When any game calls for tilting the remote, it will not work.When I bowl, I press the buttons and do the movements as instructed, and it just drops the ball without even swinging.
I have re-synchronized it, changed the batteries, tried to find anything in the settings, gone through the manual many times and nothing...
My console is hardly 3 months old and does not have a high usage frequency. Thanks in advance!
Mine was doing this I went to the Nintentdo website it said to turn it upside down (make sure the buttons face down) and hit it gently across the palm of your hand. Low and behold this works. It fixed mine.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Something is wrong..crbr799 your DVD-TV has a TV-DVD button on the right front to switch from TV to DVD play...OPEN button on left side ,place DVD in tray, close & press PLAY... I something simulator that needs the remote control for the SPECIAL functions....by the way the ORIGINAL r\c is $135 to $155, a replacement ($35) will turn the TV\DVD on ( which you can do without the r\c) and NOT function with anything else. P.S. they will try to sell you universal r\c that work with the CABLE boxes, the ones that you pay a monthly fee!!
Because the Wii does not have IR receivers, it is not directly compatible with the Harmony remotes. However, you can still create a "Play Wii" activity that will turn on your other devices that are needed for the activity and set them to the correct inputs. So, for example, you would still need to turn the Wii on manually, but you the "Play Wii" activity would turn the TV on, set the correct input for the Wii and activate your sound system (if separate from the TV). Hope this helps!
If the Wii Wheel fails to operate, or operates incorrectly, check the steps below before seeking assistance.
• Make sure the Wii Remote is correctly installed in the Wii Wheel.
• Make sure the game you are playing includes Wii Wheel game play features.
• Make sure the lenses on both the Wii Remote and Wii Wheel are clean and uncontaminated with dirt or other
• Make sure the batteries in the Wii Remote are not depleted.
• Make sure the Wii Remote is synchronized with the Wii console. Review the Wii Operations Manual - System Setup,
for the procedure for synchronizing your remote with the console if you need more information.
• Review the Wii Remote troubleshooting section in the Wii Operations Manual - System Setup for complete
information on troubleshooting solutions for the Wii Remote.
If your Wii Wheel still does not operate correctly after trying the troubleshooting steps, visit support.nintendo.com for
assistance and additional troubleshooting and repair options or call 1-800-255-3700.