Question about Lexmark X3480 All-In-One Printer
Usually a piece of plastic from the cover turn a switch on and off. Maybe is this bit broken.
if not, unplug the printer for several hours,
take off paper and cartridge and choke the printer a little bit maybe is the switch stuck due to spread ink or dust or something else.
If still stuck, open it and find those switch, try to play with it power on. Nothing happen? change the printer ...:(
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Try the following...
Reset the printer: If problem persists contact canon customer support. Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
If problem persists contact canon customer support.
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Jul 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 06, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Close the inner cover to resolve the error condition.
Inner cover open 1
Inner Cover Closed 5
Press the <Resume> button after closing the cover to resume printin.
Follow these steps to reset the printer:
Dec 03, 2010 | Canon iP4700 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: