Hi,I work in a busy florist and we have the alcatel 4018/4019 phone.... over the christmas period we will not have anyone in the office and need to divert the phone to an external mobile i have tried the forward option and done the process by the manual but it still does not work.... Can i grab help???
Normally this feature is enabled by the phone co. this allows you to activate and de activate the call divert so call the phone co and ask them is this feature enabled on your line and what are the codes you use to turn feature on/off i am referring of course to a single business line and not a pabx environment...i hope this helps in some small way
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
* Settings>call>call divert
1.All voice calls
3.If not answer
4.If out of reach
5.If not available
N.B.from the above lists choose anyone that you wanted to use for your divert.
i) To voice mailbox
ii) To other number
choose anyone that you wanted to use for your divert.
In case if you choose to other number
There provide your number that you wanted to divert.
And see whether it's suitable for you or not?
Thanks for using FixYa
All the Best!
Call - Divert.This feature allows you to divert an incoming call to a landline or to any cellular. This way you don't miss out on any important incoming calls. Calls can be diverted when you are busy, unavailable or travelling. The call can be diverted to any landline or cellular within the service provider's network area. Calls cannot be diverted to a cellular of another service provider.
From your Handset menu -
* go to call Divert/Forward. * choose the option you want from the following. * enter the number you want to forward the call to.
Options: You can choose from 4 types of Call Divert services:
1. Call Divert on "not reachable" : Diverts calls automatically to your chosen number when you cannot be reached - such as when your phone is out of network coverage, has a no battery charge or is turned off.
2. Call Divert on "busy" : Diverts calls automatically to your chosen number when your phone is engaged.
3. Call Divert on "all calls" : Diverts all calls to your chosen number. If this option is set, you will not receive any calls on your mobile phone till you have cancel Call Divert "all calls" facility.
4. Call Divert "if no reply' : Diverts calls to your chosen number when you do not answer the phone for a specified number of rings, (you can define the number of rings).
Hope it helped out.Please don't forget to rate me thanks alot..
It means that you have set up that incoming calls will be diverted (to your voicemail usually) when your "line is engaged", ie when you talk with someone on the phone.
There are 3 diverts: divert on busy, on not available (switched off or out of range) and on no answer (when you don't answer after a certain period). Depending on operator, they can be activated or deactivated individually, or all three at the same time. The latter option is bad in my opinion - who needs divert on busy? If the phone is busy, try again in a couple of minutes I say...