Question about Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free Headset Wireless Headset
My K750i ericsson does not connect to my handsfree headset. It does not find it when searching and so cannot add to its list of bluetooth devices. Please help.
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2011 | Sony Ericsson HBH-610a (Auto Pairing)...
Oct 20, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
Dec 31, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Oct 23, 2009 | Sony Jabra Earbud Headset - Ericsson T610...
Oct 18, 2006 | Sony Ericsson HBH-610a (Auto Pairing)...
1,160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!