Question about RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
[http://voxrightnow.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/voxrightnow.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1769&p_created=1209688350&p_sid=6-sdxLAj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9ODE4LDgxOCZwX3Byb2RzPTE1OCZwX2NhdHM9MCZwX3B2PTEuMTU4JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1yY2Egc3lzdGVtIDUgcmVtb3RlIGNvbnRyb2w*&p_li=&p_topview=1]Please copy this web page link and paste it into the address bar ofyour web browser. This web link will take you to the RCA customersupport web page for programming universal remote controls and listscodes under system components. The television codes for the universalremote are listed under TV. This web page should be able to help yousolve your problems with the programming of the universal remotecontrol and give you the codes needed to use it with the components inyour system. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Mar 13, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 13, 2010 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote
Sep 10, 2010 | RCA RCR860 Remote Control
Aug 07, 2010 | RCA 6-Device Universal Remote
Jul 26, 2010 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 14, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 16, 2010 | RCA RCR460 Remote Control
May 07, 2010 | RCA RCR460 Remote Control
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: