- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you forgot to hook up wire to fuse box with all time connection to power even when car is off.if u connected thw stereo red wire positive black ground theres always another wire yellow/blue/orange that needs to be connected to constant power that wire once connected will have all ur memories stations set and clock.ned to check wiring
Select Clock Adjustment mode Press the [FM] or [AM] button. Select the "Clock Adjust"/ "CLK ADJ" display. 2 Enter Clock Adjust mode Press the  or [¢] button for at least 1 second. The clock display blinks. 3 Adjust the hours Press the [FM] or [AM] button. Adjust the minutes Press the  or [¢] button. 4 Exit Clock adjustment mode Press the [MENU] button.
And to save some time here is what i found for setting the clock:
The 24-hour system is used for the clock. 1 Press [DISP]. (clock display) 2 Hold down [DISP] for more than 2 seconds. Hour blinks 3 Adjust the hour. Hour entered [>>]: sets the hour ahead. : sets the hour back. 4 Press [DISP]. Minute blinks 5 Adjust the minute. Minute entered [>>]: sets the minute ahead. : sets the minute back. 6 Press [DISP]. Completed Notes: • "ADJUST" is displayed before adjusting the clock. • Hold down [ or [>>] to change numbers rapidly. • When "NO DISC" is displayed, the clock cannot be adjusted. Clock Display at Power Off Press [DISP] to change the display. Display off Clock display (Default)
Setting the Clock
1) Press and hold in the BAND button  then press the DISP button  to toggle the display to the clock mode.
2) Press and hold in the BAND button  then press and hold in the DISP button  for at least 2 seconds.
3) Select left or right to adjust the time using the a-selector
Each time you select right >> using the a-selector , the minutes increment up by one digit (0 to 59).
Each time you select left << using the a-selector , the hours increment up by one digit (1 to 12).
*The clock only displays time in a 12-hour format.
There is no way to toggle the clock to a 24-hour format.
4) Press the BAND button  to set the clock into memory. This also resets the seconds counter to zero.
*The clock can only be set by turning power on to the unit and switching to the clock display mode. You cannot set the clock when it is displayed with only the igntion on. If you drain or remove the car's battery, the clock must be reset. While setting the clock, if another button or operation is selected, the clock set mode is canceled.
1. using the Source button put the unit in "stand-by" which is where only the clock is displayed but no radio, cd is playing just clock.
2. press and hold the "F" or function button will get you into the set--up mode where you toggle thru the choices using the ff/rw buttons until "CLK ADJ" appears press the display button and that will bring up the blinking clock which you adjust hours with the same FF/RW arrows when you get the correct time hit "F" button to return to menu.
press and hold menu button for two or three seconds to enter menu, then use am and fm buttons to scroll up and down. when you get to set clock press seek up for two or three seconds and then use am fm seek up and down to adjust time.
On the Radio there should alpha neumeric print on the front of the head unit on one of the corners. It should be something like CDX-RA700 or something to that extent. If you could get me that informaiton I can help you a little more in detail and what it means as RDS