Question about Printers & Copiers
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 17, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 06, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!