Question about LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
I found a HS850 in the parking lot the other day, it is in perfect condition. However, I can't seem to pair it with my Envy. I hold the call button and open the boom stand, and the light stays on, exactly like the manual says. It should be in discoverable mode at this point. But my Envy can't find it. No clue why.
It sounds like the found phone isn't locked and you can get into it.
In that case you haven't said that you've gone into Settings and switched its Bluetooth on, while your phone is Bluetooth pairing mode.
Posted on Dec 18, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained.
So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so.
2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed.
3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset.
4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000.
5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
re: Carmen66. Your advise 'bluetooth' "device is out of range or powered off", worked like magic. Yes, it's a pain to power off the phone and restart it before connecting the bluetooth, but heck it works. Reboot, so simple, inconvenient, but works with GREAT success! Thnk You.Very Helpful. First new phone in a few yrs and was ready to take it all back.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
before attempting to pair your headset with another device, be sure that the bluetooth headset is in the off position
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
How to pair a Motorola HS850 bluetooth headset
How to place a Motorola HS 850 bluetooth headset into paring mode:
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2012 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Oct 28, 2011 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Apr 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Apr 12, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Universal Wireless...
Nov 25, 2008 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Jun 30, 2008 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Jan 08, 2008 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Oct 08, 2007 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Aug 14, 2007 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Jul 23, 2017 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
585 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: