- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Products 1 - 50 of 359 - Top Automotive Device Types ..... Sharp M I C R O WAV E O V E N OPERATION MANUAL. Pages: 0 ... Sharp Microwave Oven 209H ... SharpOperation Manual Microwave Oven R-308H, R-305H .... Sharp Microwave OvenMODEL R-2197 ... Sharp over the counter microwave oven operation manual ...
Press convection button, then press button with temp you want, then press start to preheat. Once preheated, either press cancel once, to allow time to be input, or engage door button, an press Time and enter your cooking time. Then press start again
Power to magnetron
12. Replace inverter.
13. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
14. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
15. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
16. Replace electronic control.
17. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
18. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
19. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
20. Check for reversed plug connection on controls or loose wiring.
21. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
22. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
The Sharp Microwave/Convection oven I have says to touch the Custom Help button, the number "1", then touch the Start Button. To turn off the child lock, press the Stop button.
Or just unplug it, wait 1 minute, and plug in.