Question about Timex Auto-set Clock Radio
"On 4/1, the first Sunday, the clock did it's thing & bumped the time forward. We corrected it manually. Today is the 2nd Sunday of April and it has once again adjusted the time forward one hour. It is still set to the Easter Std Time zone (Z02), so I'm not sure why it would be doing this. " IWe are having the very same problem. My parents, who have the same clock are having the same problem as well. Please help!!
According to the Timex web site: We apologize but there is no patch available. Consumers must change clocks manually. Due to newly enacted government regulations, effective this year you must change the time manually, since the calendar was programmed to change according to the time DST issued by the government, it will not recognize the change after 2007. Now the time must be changed 4 times. Press & hold the time set button until the time flash, then release it and press the ff >> or << rev buttons.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2014 | Brookstone Self-Setting Atomic LCD Clock
on Jun 13, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Oct 26, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Oct 26, 2008 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 17, 2008 | Homedics Sound Spa Premier SS-5000 Clock...
Aug 24, 2007 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Apr 02, 2007 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
Mar 06, 2007 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: