Question about HP LaserJet 2420dn Printer
Printing on envelopes and getting shadowing/graying on top and bottom. can i clean it myself?
1. Do not use media that has already been run through the printer.
2. Try using a different type of media.
3. Print a few more pages to see if the problem corrects itself.
4. Turn over the stack of media in the tray. Also, try rotating the stack 180°.
5. Open the Configure Device menu at the printer control panel. On the Print Quality
submenu, increase the TONER DENSITY setting. See the user guide.
6. Make sure that the environmental specifications for the printer are being met.
try these steps to see if they work for you.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2007 | Lexmark C524 Laser Printer
Oct 16, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 01, 2009 | Lexmark Z705 Inkjet Printer
Sep 25, 2009 | Brother MFC-9840CDW Laser Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
Jan 12, 2009 | Brother HL-2030 Laser Printer
Jan 02, 2008 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!