Question about Audio Players & Recorders
This might be something as simple as the order inwhich you do things.
1. make sure Itunes is installed first. This should give you all the drivers you need.
2. Run Itunes.
3. Then hook up the ipod. (In order for your computer to regonise it as a portiable player you have to run itunes first, other wise it is a hard drive and will be seen as one.
4. Give itunes a few minutes to discover the device. You may have to go under your windows and sya cync Ipod.
5. With in Itunes should be an ipod screen that shows up under the area the play lists show up, but above the coustom play lists and below the itunes store.
6. click on this window and you should see your ipod and be able to sync it with all your music and more.
If you have any furhter issues email me or write back here.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | Apple iPod touch
Mar 21, 2013 | Packard Bell Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2011 | Packard Bell W3301 Notebook
Jun 09, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
May 02, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Dec 09, 2008 | Packard Bell Easy One Silver 2120 Notebook
Sep 14, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Sep 07, 2008 | Mustek Be@rPaw 1200CU+ Flatbed Scanner
Jun 12, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Jan 08, 2008 | NEC Versa SX Notebook
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!