Question about Televison & Video
I have recently upgraded to a Virgin media V+ box which is connected to my TV via a HDMI cable - my remote does not function fully at present. I need to obtain the remote control code in order to correct this position.Can you help?
Apparently I didn't read the directions for code search closely enough (as it does work for my tv). So I will post them here, just to be sure people don't make the same mistake I did.
With the Device on;
1) Press "TV" on the remote control
2) Press and Hold the "Setup" button until the light blinks twice
3) Enter "9" "9" "1" to enter code search mode on the remote
4) Press the the "CH+" slowly until your TV turns off (if you accidently go to far your can press "CH-" to go back a code or two)
5) Press the "Setup" key to lock in the code, the light should blink twice if done correctly
Your device is now programmed, enjoy!
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Daenyx is a company from India......if you look at their website, there is 5 spelling mistakes in the introduction... They cannot even take the time to proof read.....I would stay away from their products.....seems like they do not pay attention to detail.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2014 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 18, 2011 | Pro Line 2089VYD TV
Apr 26, 2011 | Sagem Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2011 | JVC Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2010 | LG 32LC7D Television
Nov 03, 2009 | Samsung LE40R73BD 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jun 22, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2008 | Samsung HCJ655W TV
May 25, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!