Question about Televison & Video
I'm trying to progarmme my Sky remote to work my Tevion 3221TS tv, but cannot locate the code. Can you help ? I cant find the remote code for sky for a tevion 32" md31134
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Customer Support are taking peoples names when thay have the code for Tevion model 3241TS, they will either call you or email you with the code, reference hissing on low volume, yes my set does this, I have called Support Services, they do a one for one exchange, i.e. a courier brings you a new t.v. and takes the old one away at the same time, I'm in the process of doing this now.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
You may be better looking for alternative versions of your TV, it is unlikely that Tevion is the only version of that set, there may be a code for a different manufacturer which works.
Unfortunately there are probably many of the newer flat panel TVs for which there are no codes yet. Try _http://www.urcsupport.com also try codes: 1326 & 0065, they are very commen codes.
Posted on Nov 05, 2009
SOURCE: Got a Tevion HDSR 600
I have the exact same problem. After a week, I lost all reception on the 10733 H 22000 transponder and (from memory) 10823 which means no BBC1, BBC2 or CBEEBIES which are a must in my house. I have used another set-top box and received those channels without a problem, so it would seem that the Tevion decoder is at fault and needs returning to ALDI
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2012 | Tevion Televison & Video
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Starlite Skyworth SLC1551AW 15 in. HD LCD...
Feb 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!