Ice machince is going max freeze cycle shut down
1. Possible cause. Water leak. Check purge valve, water curtain, sump, sump hose.
2. Air filters clogged. Clean air filters.
3. Dirty condenser. Clean condenser.
4. Restricted location, intake air to hot. Have machine moved.
5. Ice thickness sensor dirty or disconnected. Check ice thickness sensor probe.
6. Water distributor dirty. Remove and clean water distributor.
7. Inlet water valve leaks through during freeze cycle. Check water inlet valve.
8. Connected to hot water. Check for bleed through from missing check valve in building water supply.
9. Incomplete harvest. Check harvest system.
10.High pressure cut out opened. Check fan motor pressure control, check fan motor, check controller using test mode.
11. Fan motor pressure control open. Check fan pressure control.
12. Fan motor not turning. Check fan motor, check fan blade,check controller using test mode.
13.Water pump not pumping. Check pump motor,check controller using test mode.
14. Pump hose disconnected. Check hose.
15. Compressor not operating. check compressor contactor, check controller using test mode.
Check compressor start components, check PTCR resistance and temperature, check compressor voltage, check compressor windings.
16. Low refrigerant charge. Add some refrigerant and restart unit. If cycle time imporves, look for a leak.
17. Hot gas valve leaks through during freeze. Check hot gas valve for hot outlet during freeze.
18. Thermostatic expansion valve bulb loose. Check bulb.
19. Thermostatic expansion valve producing very low or high superheat. Check evaporator superheat, Change TXV if incorrect.
20. Compressor inefficent. Check compressor amp draw, if low and all else is correcy, change compressor.
Sep 28, 2013 |
Scotsman Ice Maker CM3 30inW Cubed Ice...