- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1st-check the intercom function of the units. No intercom recheck the battery connections ,look for a clear tape on them & remove. Recharge batteries.2nd- Intercom OK. Check base connection to wall phone jack. Interconnect phone cable may be bad. Good luck. Have a nice day.
Consider NOT connecting your camera to your computer.
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program such as Picasa.
If “No link to base. Move closer to base, try again.” is displayed
even when using the handset near the base unit, the handset may have lost communication with the base unit. You need to re-register the handset to the base unit.
• Make sure the base unit is not being used.
• Have both handsets and base unit nearby during registration.
• Follow steps 1–3 listed below. You have about 1 minute to complete them.
• Confirm the extension number of the handset which has lost the communication by placing the handset on the base unit or charger.
If you re-register the handset using the other handset’s extension number, the other handset will not function.
• If the handset beeps 3 times and “Error!!” is displayed, an error occurred. Try again from step 1.
• You can stop registration by pressing [OFF] on the handset, and pressing [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] on the base unit.
1 Base unit: Press and hold [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] until a beep sounds.
• The CHARGE indicator flashes.
2 Base unit: Press the extension number  (handset symbol 1 ) or  (handset symbol 2) of the
handset which has lost the communication.
3 Handset: Press and hold [FLASH/CALL WAIT] until “Handset Registering” is displayed.
• When registration is complete, a beep sounds from the handset and the display shows the number. • Wait for 20 seconds after registration is complete while the handset establishes communication with the base unit.
• If the handset beeps 3 times and “Error!!” is displayed, an error occurred. Try again from step 1. • You can stop registration by pressing [OFF] on the handset, and pressing [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] on the base unit.