Question about Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
1. Do not connect the webcam to your computer before installing thedrivers. If you accidentally begin installation with the webcamconnected, the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box appears. Click theCancel button.
2. Then download this updated driver pack. It is azip file you must unpack to a folder.
3. Click the names of the drivers and applications you want to install on your computer.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.You may be asked, after an application is installed, if you want torestart you computer. Do not restart your computer until all thedrivers and applications are installed.
5. Connect the webcam's USB cable to an available USB port on your computer and wait for Windows to detect the device.
6. When the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box appears, selectInstall the software automatically (Recommended), and then click theNext button.
7. When a Microsoft warning dialog box appears, ignore the message and click the Continue Anyway button.
8.Installation will complete.
9. Check the image in the Video preview pane of the Vibra Webcam CameraConfiguration dialog box. If it flickers or displays a series of darkbands, click the Cancel Flicker button.
10. Click the Finish button, and reboot if necessary.
When you boot up, you can check the Device Manager (ControlPanel > System > Device Manager). Click the plus(+) sign next to theImaging Device icon. The entry "Vibra Webcam" should appear.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2011 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
Feb 27, 2011 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
Oct 19, 2010 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
Jan 11, 2010 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Dec 28, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Nov 24, 2011 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: