- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Connect your router to computer with ethernet cable then you can access it with following default link. http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.15.1 or http://192.168.2.1 If you are not able to access it with above ip then check your computers ip address gateway ip is your router ip try with it. Then it ask for user name and password. Type user as "admin" and password as "admin" or "password" or blank. Then you can see configuration page of router. Then configure wan settings and lan settings enable wireless if you want to use wifi
Then save settings and restart router
Then connect cable from internet service provider to WAN port of router and connect ethenet lan cable from computer to lan port of router.
. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using FixYa.
Who is you ISP? if you're using cable connection follow these steps:
1. Connect modem to WAN port of the WBR-2310 2. Connect computer to port 1 of the WBR-2310 3. Open web browser (IE, firefox,chrome,safari), and type in 192.168.0.1 into your address bar 4.Into the log-in page username:admin password: (none) 5.click on "SETUP" 6. Click on "MANUAL CONFIGURE" 7..in the Internet connection type, make sure that it must be in DYNAMIC IP DHCP 8. Click on CLONE YOUR PC's MAC ADDRESS button(notice that mac address will change after you click on that button) 9. Click on SAVE settings now and it will count down click on Continue after that 10. Then Try to ACCESS Internet
/... but if still you cannot access Internet try to power cycle the modem and the router.. follow these steps also
1. turn off bothe modem and router (just unplug the power cord) 2. after 1 minute, TURN ON first the modem, 3. after 1 minute again, TURN ON the router 4. after 1 minute try to access Internet
But if still no Internet connection, please look for the brand of your modem if it is speedstream 5100 or hugesnet or actiontec modem because those modem have the same IP address with your DLINK router and you need to change the IP address of your DLink then....
Further questions? call 1-877-453-5465 (US), 1-800-361-5265
Follow The Process:-
input the port 5000 and check is it open or not, if it is not open it means you need to check port forwarding in your main internet router/modem.
2. By Default Routers/Modems Http port it 80. so you need to change ip camera http port 80 to 81 and do port forwarding and to view on android devices check another ports in ip camera network settings. so same port forwarding and check in yougetsignal website.
It sound like youe wireless card in the laptop is not configured correctly.
The TCP/IP settings on the laptop's wireless card should be as follows :-
In the wireless card's Properties - TCP/IP
Enablw - Obtain an IP Address automatically
Enable - Obtain DNS server address automatically
it way be that your modem and/or router does not recognize the ethernet cord. the contacts on either the cord or port might be fried. try plugging the xbox cord into the laptop port if the laptop is hooked up by cord or try using a wireless adapter for your xbox if the wireless seems to work fine with your laptop.
Ok let's try something for you. Going into your internet settings and clicking on tcp/ip properties, go ahead and write down the ip address assigned to you from your service provider. Once you have done that let's connect the modem into the port labeled WAN and then connect the computer to one of the other ports labeled 1-4. Now in an open internet explorer type 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 one of these will open a window asking for username and password. Both should be admin. Once we are in the web based settings of your router you need to check the status of your router. On that page you should see the same ip address that you wrote down. If not go ahead and release and renew and see if you finally get the ip address to be the same. Once that is established you can check your ip address on your computer by going to the internet options and checking it. It should be somewhere between 192.168.1.2 through 192.168.1.256 (those number depend on the parameters of your router i.e. how many wireless devices are able to connect to your computer.) Silly question but do you have a wireless adapter on the computer that you are trying to connect? Laptops (new) usually have them built in and they must be turned on. Desktops require installation of a wireless adapter. Router's are basically looked at by your service provider as a computer behind your modem, they assign an IP address to your modem, whether you connect a computer or a router to your modem your service don't see the difference, it still assigns. Once the router receives the ip address from your service provider, it then has the duty of assigning IP addresses to all of the devices you wish to connect to the internet and each other.
Hope this helps
First you must make sure that the Ip address 192.168.2.1 is your routers ip address.
Click on Start, Run, type cmd, then click OK. Type ipconfig /all and hit the enter key. You are looking for the Default Gateway address. Use that address in your web browser. When you set up your static Ip address on your computer, use the first three numbers of your default gateway's address, then for the fourth number, add one. For example. If your default gateway address is 192.168.2.1, then your static ip address should be 192.168.2.2.