I can't open my friendster account when i changed my passwordhelp
I changed my friendster password. I started with a (space)(thenmydesiredpassword) when i clicked change password my account immediately logged out so i tried logging in but i can't. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have already have an account on friendster, please remember or type you Username/email address and password correctly in order to log in into your friendster account else goto www.friendster.com then sign up for new account and be sure to remeber your email address and password you are using in order to log in to your new friendster account.
Login to your friendster account. In the upper right corner, you will see the Settings link. Click to go to your Account Settings. In the Personal Information box, you will see the change password link. Click and enter your Old password, New Password and retype new password. Click save.
hi joy miralo... i have idea about ur problem... did u try to ask for the password of ur friendster account?... did u give ur frindster account information to others? if ur give it.. maybe that someone changed ur frindster accoutn info.. and try this one also... try to ask your password if ur email ad is still ok... thank you very much....
1) http://www.friendster.com/forgotpassword.php - Use this page to attempt a password reset.
If that doesn't work you can try this option:
2) firstname.lastname@example.org - Email the friendster help, make sure to put "Log In Problems" as your subject. Explain your problem as thoroughly as possible and you should have no problem getting your account restored.