Question about Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W LASER Printer
Hi, I have a 2300w printer connected by usb on Win XP driver using konica driver version 1.3.1010.5 When sending the first 2 print jobs to printer it does not print however the 3rd job always prints. Any suggestions would help thanks. Squiz
Try pinging the printer from a computer.
It sounds like a hardware issue, have you checked the network plugs?
Also, try checking if the assigned IP address is conflicting with something else that may have not been online for installation.
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
Ok, fist, which OS have you on your PC/MAC ?
if it is a PC with win XP ONLY (Vista, sometimes it does have some problems with the Share folders ...)
on your PC : (someoperations should be done by an IT engineer)
0. change the IP address from your PC to a fixed one (never DHCP on the computer for scanning from a copier !!!) (e.g. 192.168.1.100)
1. Create a user SMB with pass SMB (easy to remember - an IT engineer can change it, and then will have to read and follow these following steps to adapt it to the new user)
2. create a folder named SCAN
3. share the folder SCAN, and verify that all users have totalcontrol on the folder scan (right click on SCAN, Tab share/security, TOTAL CONTROL must be check for SMB user ...)
4. from another computer (if you have one), try to go on your IP with the folder, by connecting on this address with SMB suer, and SMB pass (=SMB !!) (e.g. //192.168.1.100/SCAN in the explorer of windows, and whe Windows asking you a user, type SMB, and pass SMB - if it is correct, normally, you'll done !
on the copier:
in utility/counter/register 1 touch/Adress book, scan, SMB, create your touche (i don t know the word in english - im a little frenchie :-) ) which will be called, SCAN SMB for example
USER : SMB
PASS : SMB
PATH : SCAN
ADRESS of the server : 192.168.1.100
I m telling you all this by reading in my mind, it s too late to be at work :-) but it may work now !!
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
Call Konica support and they can guide you through the process. Depends to some extent on your network connection, i.e. ethernet or usb.
Using the keypad on the printer, you will have to establish an ip address on the printer so the computer can find it and the printer can find the computer. There are several ways to set it up, however.
This is also outlined in the cd-rom users guide.
But once you have your network connected and the computer network is set up for print and file sharing, get a Bizhub support tech on the line and he'll walk you through it in 5 minutes.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread.
If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
if there is any other printer installed on your computer but not in use then delete it, remove the drivers from your computer and re-install KM Page pro 1400w.
Posted on Jun 19, 2010
give a single command in one time, if your computer is hanging then wait for a while, then give command.it can be a problem with computer.
Posted on Jun 19, 2010
on the basic panel of the machine, you will see an icon by the name of "JOB LIST". Click on that icon. a new menu will open. now here you will see the RX job.lick on the job and press the delete button, the job will delete.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2012 | Minolta magicolor 2300W Laser Printer
Oct 28, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Deskjet 1120c InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Jun 28, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 180 All-In-One...
Apr 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 20, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 13, 2007 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: