Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
In my app data folder, i have a slight issue with the space it uses :P
its like copied itself inside of itself again and again...
Image May help.
do i just delete the 2nd application data folder?
Yes of course. Go for it!
Posted on Feb 02, 2018
Vista is a mess for this type of problem as it was a gateway from XP to the new file structure in windows. The Appdata folder is all about the programs you have installed on the system. Uninstall any old program that is no longer used to help free up space.
Here are a few links that might give you some ideas on how to cleanup the drive.
Hope they help ..
Posted on Feb 02, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to download and install DirectX 10 instead of 9c
10 is better then 9c and support all games
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
I'm assuming you're trying to install yahoo messanger.
here's something I suggest:
1. It looks like you have downloaded the installation file, so make sure you're installing ymessenger after the file has been downloaded instead of trying to install the file by running the installation as you download the file.
2. try to run the downloaded installation file in safe mode.
3. it does not look like a problem with the windows installer but you can try to update to the latest windows installer:
4. do a clean install of the ymessgr. go into c:/program files/ and delete any folder associated with yahoo or yahoo messanger (do this carefully as if you have other yahoo stuff by deleting this folder other yahoo apps may not work.
5. the version you may be trying to install may be in beta version meaning it may be buggy... try to downgrade or go to a more stable version: http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081108003342AAzupqV
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2016 | Android Cell Phones
Mar 20, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 25, 2014 | Panasonic Q47 Rr-xs410 4gb Ic Digital...
Apr 25, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 08, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4500S PC Desktop
Sep 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Sep 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: