Agitator not working 90 series model # 11026912691
Welcome to Fixya.
Here are some suggestions for any Kenmore washers
Let me know how it goes. I'm still thinking and searching my repair manuals!
Please remember to leave a rating!
KENMORE ELITE TOP LOAD
Washer stops, won't fill, rinse or agitate
• Check the following:
Is the power cord plugged into a grounded 3 prong outlet?
Is the indicator on the Cycle Control knob properly lined up
with a cycle? Turn the Cycle Control knob to the right slightly
and pull to start.
Are the water inlet valve screens clogged?
Are both the hot and cold water faucets turned on?
Is the water inlet hose kinked?
• Does the water level seem too low, or does the washer
appear to not fill completely? The top of the agitator is
much higher than the highest water level. This is normal and
necessary for clothes to move freely.
• Has a fuse blown or is the circuit breaker open? If problem
continues, call an electrician.
• Are you using an extension cord? Do not use an extension
• Is the washer in a normal pause in the cycle? The washer
pauses for about 2 minutes during certain cycles. Allow the
cycle to continue. Some cycles feature periods of agitation
• Is the washer overloaded? Wash smaller loads.
• Is the lid open? The lid must be closed during operation.
Washer will not agitate or spin with the lid open.
Oct 06, 2008 |
Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer