I had the same problem but just found my manual. Press and hold the first 2 buttons on the left under the clock, until the clock stops flashing. You can then use the plus or minus key to adjust the time. Maria
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Clock uses a 12-hour cycle with a.m. and p.m.
1. Check that the oven is off.
2. Press CLOCK.
3. Press TEMP/TIME "+" or "-" arrow pads to set the time of day, including a.m. or p.m.
4. Press CLOCK or START The Timer can be set in hours or minutes up to 12 hours and 59 minutes.
1. Press TIMER.
2. Press TEMP/TIME "+" or "-" arrow pads to set the length of time.
3. Press START to begin the countdown. If enabled, end-of-cycle tones will sound at end of countdown.
4. Press TIMER twice to cancel the Timer. Do not press the CANCEL/OFF keypad because the oven will turn off.
5. If the TIMER is running, but not in the display, press TIMER to display the countdown for 5 seconds
Delay Start: The Start Time keypad is used to enter the starting time for an oven function with a delayed start.
Hope this answers all you questions about your stove.
if has knobs, one is selector..put this on clean....set thermostat for clean and set clock for stop time which would be whatever time you want it to stop. ..also, lock oven door...this is it..
if a electronic timer, set clean, set time, then touch start
good luck, bruce
I have a manual for the 850 DO and it says the following
Setting the "time of day"
1. Switch on electricity supply to the appliance
The display will flash
2. Press and release the time of day button
3. Set the time of day with the plus and minus buttons
4. The time will be set 7 seconds after the last plus or minus operation.
To correctly proceed you have to know the format the timer program is working in. SO you need to know
1Time format IE 12 hour AM - PM or 24 hr military time
2If a day, date is required M-Sun...or IE Sat 12th of March...(some times this is not a peramiter needed)
With the clock and calendar set the delay time should require a "timed mode setting" prior to being able to set the timer. Once in this mode you will have 1 of 3 ways to set the time delay depending on how the timer is set up to read your instructions.
1 the actual time of day it is to start (set in actual clock time like the equalivant of 3:05 PM or if in military time, 24hr clock 15:05)
2 the actual delay time until the program is set to start (again set in hours and minutes 2:10 = 2 hours and 10 minutes from now)
3 also is the stop time, when you want to program to end (also set in the format the timer is programed to recieve instructions)
Also the calendar could be waiting for input as to which day to start the program
To Program Oven for a Delayed Start Time and to Shut-Off Automatically
1. Be sure that the clock shows the correct time of day.
2. Place the food in the oven.
3. Push "Bake Time". "00:00" and the words "BAKE TIME" will glow in the display window.
4. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking time appears in the display.
5. After the bake time has been set, "----°" will appear in the display and the word "BAKE" will flash. The display will flash and beep once until the
oven temperature has been set.
6. Push "Stop time". The time when baking will stop, will appear in the display window. The words "BAKE STOP TIME" will glow in the display.
7. Push and hold up or down arrows until the time that you want cooking to be completed appears in the display.
8. Push Bake (or Conv). "---°" will appear, and the word "BAKE" will glow in the display.
9. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking temperature appears in the display.
10. If the baking temperature is not set, the control will beep. "---°" will flash and the word "BAKE" will appear in the display.