An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Combat 3 requires disk
Most (game) programs require the use of a "game" disc as a means of reducing piracy (by requiring that the disc is present, it eliminates the "here install this game, it's fun and free" type of piracy). That being said, there are programs that allow you to circumvent this protection, and some of them even work. I would not recommend it however.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you must Update your computer a) window update b) update your browser, firefox, i.e8-9, safari,with your add-on +plugging etc c) Run the antivirus d) Run the antimalware e) run the utility disk scan from local disk, clich the property go to the tab Tools, and execute. Otherwsie go to control panel use "system restore" and go to to the last date that you know was working GOOD , and fix it. God bless you
1) Make sure that the selected O/S can be installed on your specific PC/LAPTOP: THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UPGRADE (which required an approved existing O/S) and NEW INSTALLATION.
1) Make sure you have all the required BIOS, DISK, VIDEO, NETWORK, SOFT KEYS, ETC ... DRIVERS FOR THE SELECTED O/S for your specific PC/LAPTOP
2) Make sure that you have enough FREE DISK STORAGE
3) Make sure that you have enough/minimum RAM Memory for your selected O/S to make it useful (eg. Vista and 1 GB memory = not too good for performance)
4) make sure that you have a 'legal' O/S Installation CD/DVD and the required LICENSE KEY
Installation is normally started automatically from a Bootable Installation CD or DVD for your selected O/S - Just be patient and follow all the prompts.
Hope the information is useful! Let me know if your need more info.
Try Flight Simulator X for FREE and buy the full version if your happy with it.
This game is probably the most graphic intensive flight simulator out there in the market except for Tom Clancy's HAWX (a military jet fighter game which has even better graphics).
Hope I helped
2 choices for you. Get the external to run the game or 2. Add a larger hdd to the system as a slave drive leaving the smaller drive as the master. If you go the 2nd route just make sure you buy a compatible hdd. Hope this helps & please remember to rate my answer.
This process does take a long time. From experiance I have the game also. It takes like 3-4 minutes for it to load for me. What I can suggest is trying to reinstall it. If that doesn't work im at a loss sorry bud.
Which device, specifically, is the computer saying is working? Is it when you try to run the CD? A software program shouldn't have anything to do with a device, unless you're talking about a video game controller or something along those lines.