Question about Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker Car Kit
Try following the below instructions, if you haven't already tried them..
First Time Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
When you turn ON your Supertooth Light for the first time, it will automatically go into Pairing mode ready to be found by devices in Bluetooth searches. This will be the case until you have successfully paired a phone. If you have already paired a
phone, please go to the next section.
1. Power ON your Supertooth Light. The Bluetooth Indicator (3) will turn a blinking
red/blue, The kit is now in pairing mode.
2. Go to Point 3 in the next section, “Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile phone”
Pairing to your Bluetooth Mobile Phone
Pair the SUPERTOOTH LIGHT to your Bluetooth mobile phone to create a “Pairing”
link, or audio connection between the two. This has to be only done once when first connecting each new phone.
1. From OFF, Press and Hold the Accept Button (1).
2. While holding the Accept Button (1), switch the kit on (Press-and-release the
Microphone Shaft (5)).
3. The Bluetooth Indicator (3) will turn a blinking red/blue, when you see
this, release the Accept Button (1). The kit is now in pairing mode.
4. While the kit is in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Turn on the Bluetooth function then execute a Bluetooth search, or discover. (See your phone’s manual for specific instructions.)
5. When the phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices, select ST LIGHT.
6. When the phone asks for the password, enter 0000 and press Ok.
7. Set the ST LIGHT as a trusted/authorized device, if this is option in your phone.
Important Note: The kit is now paired. Most phones automatically connect to the
kit after pairing. With some phones you need to connect manually after pairing.
Go back to Bluetooth > Paired devices > highlight ST LIGHT > press
Options > then press Connect.
When connected you may see the Bluetooth Symbol on your phone change
slightly, either inverting in color or changing to a headset or car symbol. The kit
is now ready to use.
Repeat steps 1 -7 above for each new phone you want to use with the
This was copied from the user manual, which you may or may not have already.. Here's a link to a .pdf file of the manual which you can also save to your computer:
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2012 | Motorola Mobility ic902 Cellular Phone
Apr 15, 2011 | Blueant Z9 Wireless Headset
Feb 19, 2011 | Blueant Z9i Bluetooth Headset
Sep 15, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Oct 15, 2009 | Blueant Z9 Wireless Headset
Mar 20, 2009 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Feb 20, 2009 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
443 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: