Re: Can't get kids gap watch move from military "24" hr...
Hit mode three times until TUES flashes and the seconds. Hit reset until the hours flash and hit start to change them. The watch goes from AM hours to PM and then back through AM and when it cycles through the PMs for the second time, they will alternate 12/24 hour time.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I too was confused at first at setting the second hand after reading the directions. I read your post in searching for a solution, then I figured it out. Check the watch face, the second hand is operating using military time. (24 hr. time) You will see 24 hour time embedded on the face.
For example: if you wanted to set both hands to be at the same time to test this. At say 10 p.m. set the second time hand to 22 for 2200 hrs. (10 p.m.) Let's say you woke up at 7 a.m. The second hand would be at 0700 (Embedded on watch face) then at noon it would say 1200 on the watch face... I now use the normal hands for local time and set the 24 hour hand for my home time.
I hope this helps.
I think I figured it out:
(Start + Reset) = toggle alarm on/off ("ALM" will display in upper left corner when alarm is on.
(press Mode once) will bring you in chrono mode, where "start" button starts and stops the chrono, and "reset" button resets it back to zero
(press Mode once more) will bring you to setting of time for alarm. Set the "hour" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "minute" value by pressing "start" repeatedly
(press Mode once more) will bring you to setting of time for actual time. Reset the "Seconds" value to zero by pressing "start" button once, then press "reset" and set the "minute" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "hour" value by pressing "start" repeatedly (if it shows "H" in upper right corner, time will be displayed euro-style 0:00-23:59, if it shows "A" time will be displayed 12am/12pm), then press "reset" and set the "day of month" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "month" value (1-12) by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "day of week" value (Su-Sa) by pressing "start" repeatedly
(press Mode once more) voila!
Dear gap.com Customer,
Thank you for your email regarding the Sporty Printed Watch user instructions. Please accept our apologies that no directions were received with your order.
The instructions are as follows:
A. Light B. Mode C. Start D. Reset
Standard Time Adjustment:
1. To set the time, press the Mode button three times (The seconds and the word Tuesday should start flashing).
2. If the seconds position shows less than 30 seconds, pressing the Start button will reset the seconds to 00. If the seconds position shows more than 30 seconds, pressing the Start button will reset the seconds to 00 and the minutes will increase by 1.
3. Press the Reset button until the area you want to change starts flashing (i.e., second, minute, hour, day, month, and weekend. Press Start button once for per unit increment, press and hold for 3 seconds for speedy advance.
4. At completion, press Mode button to resume standard time display.
To reset the Alarm:
Press the B: Mode button until you reach the alarm.
Press the D: Restart button.
Press the C: Restart button to get back to the time
Hold down the adjust button bottom right then press the mode button top left you will notice the a or p that stands for am/pm will disappear & reappear. If you have an a or p on your display then you are out of military time.