Question about EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
I had the same problem. This may be as simple as pressing the enter button on your computer keyboard after all the activity stops. This brought up the number sign for me after which everything else in the reset procedure worked fine.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 15, 2009 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 22, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Jul 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Feb 21, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Nov 24, 2007 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Dec 05, 2013 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: