Question about Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Ive lost my manual an my washing machine has been very noisy for a while now and now
wont go onto a normal program it went onto prewash and then all the lights on all the buttons came up when it finished it was bone dry
A washer usually shakes or vibrates when it isn’t sitting firmly and level on the floor or because it has an out-of-balance wash load. First eliminate the possibility of the latter—adjust the load if it has scrunched up on one side of the tub. Then check the machine for solid, level support. For the machine to work properly, the floow must be flat, level, and strong enought to support the heavy, water-filled washer without deflecting under the load.
1) Unplug the washer.
2) Look under the washer, and make sure all feet are resting firmly on the floor.
3) Make sure the front legs have locking nuts to keep them tight and that the legs have rubber caps. If they don’t, buy these parts and install them.
4) Make the front feet as short as possible by screwing them up into the machine. Place a level on top of the washing machine and adjust the front feet slightly if needed to level the washer; do not fully extend them.
5) If necessary, tilt the washing machine forward. This will let the back feet self adjust. Recheck for level, and adjust the front feet again.
6) Plug in the machine, and run it empty through the spin cycle to see if it still vibrates.
7) If it does, call a repairperson or the manufacturer to ask about solutions.
Thanks for your question
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2014 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Jul 11, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF220 Front Load Washer
Sep 08, 2010 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Mar 14, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Aug 28, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jun 13, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Dec 13, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF210 Front Load Washer
Dec 09, 2008 | Washing Machines
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: