Hi guys, i m using yahoo messenger ver 184.108.40.2064. i am having a problem that the messages i type do not receive to my friends in real time and they receive them after some time. the same is the problem on my side too. i also cant receive their message in timely manner and then immediately i get all the message at once. this is not the problem with this version of yahoo only. even i have used yahoo ver 8 also. can any one help please. Is it the problem of yahoo or my network provider. can any one help please i m very annoyed of this problem. Thanks in Advance
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The first thing to check is to make sure you have scripting enabled in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is integrated into Yahoo Messenger so things that go wrong with IE can affect Yahoo Messenger. Here is the yahoo help page about that: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...
2) In the Start Menu click on Run. Type, without the quotes, "regsvr32 jscript.dll" and then click OK. Next, repeat the process but this time type in the Run box "regsvr32 vbscript.dll" and click OK. Please note, if you are using Windows Vista temporarily disable the User Account Control (UAC). You can easily turn it back on. On the Control Panel (Category View) choose User Accounts and Family Safety, next choose User Accounts, and then click Turn User Account Control on or off.
3) If the above does not fix your problem and you are using Windows XP, you can update your Windows Script to version 5.7. In my experience helping others, this is the step that has helped the most people. Exit all browser windows and chat programs including Yahoo Messenger before installing. run registry cleaner reginout to easily fix it
I am afraid that your Yahoo Messenger is not supported anymore and that maybe the cause of frequent crashes.
I suggest that you download the latest version, Yahoo Messenger Ver. 10. I hope this may help you in solving your problem.
Unfortunately you do not give the error message - This feature relies on Internet Explorer ( Even if you have another browser set as default) and IE Flashplayer to function Update IE Update IE Flashplayer Use a software Updater to keep check on your updates http://www.filehippo.com/updatechecker/
It is the problem with the network.Yahoo messenger operates on the internet speed provided.If you have 56kbps of speed allotted for yim, then the problem might with the other applications using the internet at the same time.So check for the internet usage through your firewall and cancel the unwanted applications.This should improve your internet speed and yahoo should be speeding up.
what version of yahoo messenger your using? If using beta version I suggest to download the latest version and update I believe its ver. 9 now.
check also your connection settings
go to preferences menu under Messenger main menu
select Connection tab and check if "Connect Directly To the Internet" is selected(choose this if your computer is directly connected to internet router not thru Network or LAN or gateway)
select Via Proxy and HTTP proxy if your connecting thru LAN using Proxy server(you need to identify your proxy IP address if your using ver. 8 of messenger)