Question about Samsung T190 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor
1. Try using a different media player like k-lite windows media player classic or GOM player.
2. Is the lcd set at it's native resolution ? Set it to native resolution.
3. Has the driver for the lcd been installed and does it show up properly in device manager ? Install the lcd driver if applicable.
4. What are your system's specs, especially graphic card ?
5. Has the latest graphic card drivers been installed ? Install latest drivers.
6. Does using VGA or DVI make any difference ?
7. You would've probably already checked windows media player settings.
Hopefully some of these will solve the problem.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2012 | ASUS Essentio CM5570AP003 PC Desktop
Sep 19, 2012 | Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 Video Card Graphic...
Mar 29, 2011 | Apple Studio 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Jun 24, 2009 | Envision G22LWK 22" LCD Monitor
Feb 26, 2009 | SPARKLE Computer Sparkle GeForce 8500GT,...
Jan 19, 2009 | Samsung 943BWX Monitor
Aug 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2010 | Samsung T190 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: