Question about Ingersoll Rand Rotary Screw Compressor 230 Volts Single Phase 5 HP 185 CFM
Unit shuts down on high airend temp
1. Check your oil level, top up, or totally replace it
2. Check your cooler (Radiator looking thing) blow it out with a blow gun
3. Check your thermo valve (may need replacing)
4. Is the room that your compressor is in very warm, ambient air is a big factor in the running of your compressor
5. Do you have all the panels fitted to the machine? These are needed to aid airflow past your air-end
These are the main causes of high air end temperature. It may just need a good service
Hope this helps
Posted on Aug 30, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2017 | Air Tools & Compressors
Jun 24, 2014 | Ingersoll Rand Stationary Air Cooled...
Jul 04, 2012 | Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor Maintenance...
Jun 08, 2011 | Ingersoll Air Tools & Compressors
Jun 01, 2011 | Ingersoll Air Tools & Compressors
May 31, 2011 | Ingersoll Rand Stationary Air Cooled...
Mar 30, 2011 | Air Tools & Compressors
Aug 25, 2009 | Air Tools & Compressors
Apr 04, 2009 | Vulcan EF3 Deep Fryer
579 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: