I was pushed into the pool with my phone in my pocket. Its a V3xx. I have had it in the sun for 2 days stright. At the start there were funny dots all over the sceen. And now, it can turn on, at the start is shows the hello moto screen, goes black, shows the hello moto screen for another second then it blanks out, however the screen is still illuminated and the screen on the back shows insert pin (or sim if the sim card isnt in it). How can I fix this problem?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Don't worry,try the following ,it usually works:Open the back of you phone and pull out the battery,SIM card(if any),Memory Card(if any) and dry the phone in the Sun.Don't use a Hair Dryer,it may spoil the Circuit boards.I did this when my phone fell into the swimming pool,it worked. Have a Good Day! Tahnk You.
it's probably going to be really expensive to repair it if there is major damage. but i got in the pool with my matrix in my pocket and i dried it out and it wont turn on with the battery in it(it's bad i know) but if i take it out and plug it up it works fine but i cannot call, or text. it wont connect to a network. i dont know whether or not i should invest in a battery which isn't that pricey at all or just get a new phone. i'm just not sure if a new battery will fix the problem.
You can take the battery out and let the phone and the battery sit out in the sun. One of my friend's accidently washed their phone the first day they got it and then did this and it worked only their speakerphone didn't work. This means, ringtones, music, and other things like that wouldn't work. She could still call people though.
sorry but oncce they get wet they never work the same again
It may come to life if you leave it dry a little while longer but the damage is done
You will find if it starts to work again that all sorts of faults will occur as time goes bye
You need to take the battery out and let it dry in the sun or a warm dry area for several days. DONT PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE, OR THE DRYER!!!
Although, not removing the battery immediately, may have damaged it permanently.
Best of Luck.