- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Good day, try to check your phone memory, its the first thing you should do if your phone is in full memory status. The reason is, you have huge files was saved in your phone memory, remember never use the phone memory to save or install a software. Instead use the extra memory or memory card attach to your phone, erase some unused files or any data that hidden or your phone memory, or transfer it to your memory card to avoid the this sort of problem. text messages in sent item or in mms inbox. If this change the stat of your, reformat your phone the manual way. thanks
This message is usually shown on Symbian smartphones when the phone memory is too low or when there is a malware program in the phone memory.The only practical solution is to clean up the phone memory.The Nokia E50 has 70 MB of internal memory (phone memory).You should have enough free phone memory to run many applications.To clean up your phone memory please follow the instructions below.
1.Back up your contacts to the memory card or SIM directory. 2.Enter *#7370# on your phone. 3.Press YES when prompted to restore the settings to factory defaults. 4.Phone is restarted. Note this this will clean up your phone memory only and all the data in the memory card will be safe.
Hope you are satisfied with my solution.Thanks for choosing Fixya.
Making a call and sending messages problem can be due to the following instances.
* Check your account balance if its sufficient to make a call or send short messages.
* Try another simcard and insert it to your phone whether the sim or the phone is the problem.
* Check the network signal, if the signal is dropping and turns no signal,you can not be able to perform this to operation.some hardware problem may need to flex like the anthenna and its interface.
* If your are experiencing hang thru your phone, deleted some data cause this can also be the reason why the phone occur problem or the phone turns into full memory, might the software be affected and can not operate any operation such as the said problem of yours.
* Try to reset your phone by typing *2767*3855# to refresh the entire settings of the phone, be sure to back up important data first before doing this method because all data will be deleted after.
Hoping this solution helps... thank you for visiting Fixya.
When browsing internet on your phone, most phones use phone memory.Low available memory in your phone memory might be the reason for your peoblem.If your available phone memory is too low, you will get such messages.The thing you have to do is to simply delete some files in your phone memory.If enough space is available then,your problem will be solved.Enjoy browsing. Good luck !!
maybe your memory card was infected by virus..to show your data in computer try this step..insert your memory card via usb card reader, click star then click run..in the run box type your directory of your memory card for example F: (if your memory card in F directory) then after directory change to your memory card for example F type attrib -r -s -h -a /s /d then enter..it should show your data on your memory card
hi, it is possible for it not to install.. the reason could be:
1.that your phone does not have the space required.
2.it could be that the application was not properlly downloaded
1. try check the memory space left on your phone and try check the size of ebuddy you want to install.. if the space on phone memory is not enough, try delete some things you don't need and then try install it again.
2.try re-download the application again and see if it will install.
i don't think that is possible, but if you can access the directories where they are stored you might be able to delete all the files... i'm not experienced enough with that type of phone... but succes...