Question about Philips PH-DVD5 Remote Control
As I look at the remote ..I see the TV button is that the only one I need to press to enter and set up my tv code #108
Tips for a great answer:
 Point the remote control towards the
 Press and hold the TV POWER button, and
then enter the two-figure code in the table
to the right that corresponds to the brand of
your television by pressing the appropriate
If your television is compatible with the remote
control, it will switch off.
The remote is now programmed to operate
The code for Zenith TV is [TV POWER + 63]
Sep 20, 2011 | Zenith ZEN700 Remote Control
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Here is the steps on how you can reprogram your RCA tv remote control:
1. Turn the television on by pressing the "Power" or "On" button that is located on the set.
2. Press and hold down the "Code Search" button located on the RCA TV remote. 3. Press the "TV" button on the RCA TV remote. Once you press this button, you can release the "Code Search" button
4. Start pressing the "On/Off" or "Power" button that is located on the RCA TV remote. Keep pressing the button until the television shuts off. 5. Press "Enter" on the RCA TV remote to save the code on the remote. The remote will then control the television.
Apr 07, 2011 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Feb 08, 2010 | Remote Controls
Nov 06, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Oct 25, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Oct 11, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Jul 01, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Mar 19, 2008 | JVC RM-C18G-1H Remote Control
Dec 16, 2007 | Remote Controls
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: