Question about Philips PH-DVD5 Remote Control
As I look at the remote ..I see the TV button is that the only one I need to press to enter and set up my tv code #108
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2017 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
May 22, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Feb 08, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Oct 11, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Sep 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Mar 19, 2008 | JVC RM-C18G-1H Remote Control
Feb 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: