Question about Tomtom GO 510 GPS Receiver
You can get your original splash scren from here. You can also download free splash screens created by user through TomTom HOME.
To correct your device, try:
1. Hit the reset button on the back of the device - inside the serial connector.
2. Make sure the device is off and connect it to your computer via USB dock and connect the charging cable (green light should be on)
3. Hold down the power button until the device restarts.
4. The device should automatically connect to your computer.
5. Run TomTom HOME and check for any updates.
6. If there is no new application, try: www.tomtom.com/9091 <-- that will show you how to remove and then reinstall the application.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: