Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
When i double click on the files and folders then, 'windows is searching for that files, click on browser or cancel'
It basically means that the original location for that shortcut has been moved, I recommend deleting that shortcut going to the original file and right clicking, select create new shortcut > desktop.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
on Jan 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Oct 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 15, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Aug 15, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 13, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 14, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Apr 22, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: