- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Goto your address book, click on the contact you wish to add a custom ringtone to. Press the menu key to select "edit contact." Once you are in the edit mode, click the menu button again and select "add custom ringtone. You can click the present ringtone to bring up the browse slection. From there you can find your bluetoothed ringtone.
You would need to put Minitones on your device in order for your ringtones to work. It's a program that allows you to place ringtones on your memory card and then load them onto the phone. You can get the program & directions here: http://mytreo.net/downloads/minitones,1053.html
Hi. Before you could change your ringtone make sure you have other tunes/music files on your phone. It should be stored on your phone memory. Go to settings >> Incoming call then click the Ringtone, select the location of the tune you want to set as your ringtone. Then when you have accessed your music folder select the tune and then save your settings :) Hope this helps.
When you save a ringtone, I've found that mine only show up when saved under 'My Documents', no subfolders. So save it there, and then go to 'Contacts'. Select your contact and push 'Menu' > 'Edit'. Scroll way down and you'll see 'Custom Ringtone'. Your ringtone should be in that list.
I got ringtones from my microSD card on my Pantech Duo to set as ringtones by using another phone. I put my microSD card in another phone and bluetoothed them to my pantech duo. When i had bluetoothed all the ringtones i wanted onto my pantech duo, i removed my microSD card from the other phone and put it back in my pantech duo. Then i went to "Settings" on my pantech duo and then "sounds". The first option is "ringtones" so i used the circle button to select the ringtone i wanted and hit "done".
When Your Ring Tone Is Highlighted Click on it then click Menu And Select Set As Ringtone. That Will Now Be Your Defaullt Ringer.If You Want It To Be A Custom Ringtone i can't help you with that sorry.
You cannot save a ringtone, picture, or music to a SIM card. Those files get saved to the "hard drive" of the phone. In order to get music into your phone to use as a ringtone, you must either
1. Download through one of those pay for services like Jamster or through t-zones or the like.
2. Use a data connection plan to download from the "mobile net". Sites are free that let you upload your music to an address that you can go to on your mobile web and download to your phone. The phone usually knows where to download the ringtone to on its own. T-mobile's t-zones costs $5.99 a month for the mobile web.
3. Use a USB connector and the media managing software for the phone to transfer the file to your phone. The Motorola RZR uses a software called Motorola Phone Tools to do this. The Blackberry also has its own Blackberry User Tools Software. Usually, the software shows you the "folders" on the phone and one will be called "tones". You put it there and it comes up in your list of ringtones.
The way to send files (including ringtones) is to turn on bluetooth (obviously) and connect it to a computer and browse the device. You will see the ringtones under the file(s) that is is saved on in the phone.