An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: The printer will not load the papers
Hi you may try:
1) paper input sensor dirty, clean paper input sensor usually near the tray input roler area there is a micro switch or a led light sensor with two wires.
2) paper input sensor fail or disconnect between sensor and socket on the board, you have to open the cover to check.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hey not a big problem. its usually encountered by many users. i too get this many times. this happens when you keep papers freshly. it needs to sense the papers kept. now what you do is just keep more papers or try re-aligning the papers kept inside
Switch off & on once the printer, load papers in both trays, go to system choose file ask to print, when dialog box appears go to properties, select tray2., the shoot print, check its printing or not. If its printing problem in tray1 paper sensor,clean it.Reason why its not taking from tray 2. In menu settings its selected default tray as tray1. if no paper present in tr1 printer ask to press OK choose another tray to print, during this period indicating error.Best to do: clean all paper path sensor tray1 and tray 2 to prevent further errors... Pl revert..best of luck..
Please check the error code when paper jams. The code will indicate where the jam is. Also let me provide some tips to prevent paper jam.
Flex, fan, and straighten paper before loading it. Make sure the paper lies flat in the paper tray. Do not load too much paper. Make sure the stack height does not exceed the indicated maximum height. Make sure the guides in the paper tray or the manual feeder are properly positioned and are not pressing too tightly against the paper or envelopes and push the paper tray in firmly after loading paper. Use only recommended paper or specialty media. Do not load wrinkled, creased, damp, bent, or curled paper. Do not mix paper sizes, weights, or types in the same stack and make sure all sizes and types are set correctly in the printer control panel menus.
For Further Assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Hello, The printer is indicating a Paper Jam.
Check the tray for proper paper loading, length and width.
Check the rear exit, any paper back there?
Check under the toner cartridge for loose papers.
1) Turn the printer off
2) Remove the main paper tray
3) look inside the hole in the printer from where the tray came out. You should see black rubber roller. paper dust can build up on this roller and cause the paper to slip. You can wipe this roller down with a water dampened lint free cloth,
4) Re-insert the tray, with paper in the tray.
6) Turn the power on to the printer.
7) Does the printer come ready? Print a test page.
For further information GOHERE
Hi, Load the papers/ envelopes from left hand side edge and adjust the knobs of printer tray to accomodate the paper, if present. Usually printer will have the seperate markings on the tray to indicate where to load envelopes and labels. I hope this is useful to you
open the printer again.you didnot specify which kodak printer you have. take all papers out of paper tray .fan them properly to make sure that no two papers are sticking to each other.
load papers again in to the printer,contact kodak @1800 421 6699 if u face problem again.
did you load your papers the right way? Look on your paper tray. There should be a few snaps right on the sides of your paper tray. Make sure you use those snaps to keep your papers confined in your paper tray