I've scanned 5 pictures (my baby's ultrasound), and the LEXMARK X2650 3 IN 1 had saved 4 of those, and for the 5th had said that THERE ARE NO MORE AVAILABLE HDD SPACE, but there is over 10Gb? But, when I do the SAVE AS, it does it regullary on located place. What could be the problerm with the SAVE option?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can use option Camera & Scanner wizard in the start menu > Accessories > in the bottom of the menu you can find this option. If you are using Windows Xp. Windows 7 and vista i am not much aware. But before this install complete software of your printer from the CD or DVD provided by the company.
Follow these steps on how to scan from the Lexmark X2670 printer using the operator panel.
1. Open the top cover, and then load an original document facedown on the scanner glass.
2. Close the top cover to avoid dark edges on the scanned image.
3. Make sure that the printer is connected to a computer, and that both the printer and the computer are on.
4. From the printer control panel, press
5. If you are using a Macintosh operating system, click on the document or image preview and drag to select the
part that you want to scan, and then click Scan from the Scan dialog on the computer screen.
6. If you want to save the scanned image, then from the software application, click File > Save As.
7. Enter the file name, format, and location where you want the scanned image saved.
8. Click Save.
Source: Lexmark X2600 Series User's Guide
The scanner driver is probably set to save as 8.5" x 14" as the default. Open the Lexmark scanner utility or driver properties and look for the default scan settings. (These will include file type, resolution, and scanned image dimensions, among other settings.)
If you see that the current default setting is 8.5" x 14" (or "legal") you can change it to 8.5" x 11" (or Letter), or if there is an option for automatically detecting size based on the original's size, you can do that as well. Click OK or Apply to save your changes.
To scan a document, please follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark 2500 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio."
2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share."
3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents."
4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer.
5. Click on "start" to scan.
To scan a document using the Lexmark Imaging Studio on ur Lexmark X3470, follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark X3400 series, "Lexmark Imaging Studio." 2. Click on "Scan," "Save edit or share." 3. Under "What are you scanning" choose the option as "photo," "several photo" or "documents." 4. Select the location to save as my pictures or other folder on your computer. 5. Click on "start" to scan.
To make a standalone copy:
1. Load the paper.
2. Select the "Copy quality" you want.
3. Open the top cover of the All-In-One.
4. Place the item you want to copy face down on the scanner glass. Make sure the upper left corner of the front of the item aligns with the arrow on the right of the All-In-One.
5. Close the top cover.
6. Change copy settings as needed.
Press "Black Copy" or "Color Copy."
The best way to scan images to save on your computer is touse the scanner software on the computer. Not the scan function on the scanner. You don't say what type of scanner and software you have but usually scannersoftware works this way: 1) Place photo on scanner 2) Open scanner software 3) Using the software, Initiate scan 4) Name the Scanned item and save it to your desired location/folder Note: some applications will automatically save to --My Documents--My Pictures 5) Repeat process for each pic to be scanned.
Saving a scanned image on the computer 1 Load an original document facedown on the scanner glass. 2 Close the top cover. 3 From the desktop, double-click the Lexmark Imaging Studio icon. 4 Click Scan. 5 Select the Photo, Several Photos, or Document option. 6 Click Start. 7 From the Save or Edit screen menu bar, click Save. 8 To save to another folder, click Browse, and select a folder. Click OK. 9 To rename the file, enter the name in the File Name area. To assign the name as a prefix to all of your photos, select the “Start all photos with File Name” check box. 10 To save the photo as another file type, select the file type from the File Type drop-down list. 11 To select a date for the photo, click the drop-down list, and select a date from the calendar. 12 Click Save.