Question about Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
I AM TRYING TO PAIR A MOTOROLA N136 WITH MY LG VX5400 AND MY PHONE IS ASKING TO TURN THE BLUETOOTH INTO DISCOVERY MODE. HOW DO YOU TURN THE DEVICE INTO DISCOVERY MODE?
Follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2011 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Mar 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 15, 2010 | Motorola Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 27, 2010 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Jan 01, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Jan 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Dec 24, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H710 Bluetooth Headset
Aug 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands-Free...
Jul 31, 2008 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
1,482 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!